Tuesday, April 10, 2012

to the MAX

 7th of Jun, 2009 by   John Brown 0 Votes



Hello,

I’ve used online for banking, emailing, purchasing and downloading etc. since 1982, by means then of Prestel’s system, long before the Internet arrived. Izone Technologies Inc Yet throughout my 27 years of online use to date, never once have I experienced what appears to be an outright con, where they’ve taken the unauthorized sum of £37.64 from my credit card.

I was a fully paid AVG member, but as its membership was soon ending and it had let a Trojan Horse through its protection, I decided not to renew last week and chose different anti-virus software. After reading others comments here, I’m now wondering if an AVG download was the cause of helpmedownload.com gaining access and charging my card.

Despite today as a 76 year old disabled relying on 24/7 oxygen plus angina nitro, my brain power is as sharp as it ever was. Izone Technologies Inc So how this company managed to get the money from my account leaves me both astonished and extremely angry. I’ll not rest until they credit my card with the full £37.64.

Thank you
John

Source: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home