Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MP3MusicHQ Izone technologies

MP3MusicHQ Complaint by Jpaperchase

MP3MusicHQ.com offered "free" assistance downloading "shareware" music and video at no charge, as in FREE! Then about a month later I started getting strange charges on my credit card. They turned out to be from MP3MusicHQ.com but they were not identified as such?. I researched the charges and found them originating in England'. I further researched the scam and found that it was MP3MusicHQ|.com charging my account every month;. Because they bill from England, my credit card company would not stop the charges immediately because, US credit law does not apply, Izone Technologies

I looked at the service agreement and buried in the agreement was the words "occasional" service or maintenance fees may be charged;. Izone Technologies  The occasional is defined as monthly obviously,.

Do not be ripped off by these scum. 3e5de8



Source: http://mp3musichq.pissedconsumer.com/mp3musichq-com-scam-20100405177309.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home