Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FreeDownloadZone.com

FreeDownloadZone.com

United States

Consumer complaints and reviews about FreeDownloadZone.com

Peter Nowell Send email


Jan 27, 2012

Monthly Charges to my account

i have never used freedownloadzone.com GBR 180098787657 and are getting debits taken out of my mastercard the comany is a scam BE VERY CAREFUL
Help_me_download Send email


Feb 9, 2012

Monthly Charges to my account

Hi Mr. Peter Nowell,

I do apologize for the inconvenience on our website. I am a customer service representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com and we are more thank willing to help you resolving this issue. Please send us an email containing the details of this charge and we will sort this out for you. You may also contact us through our chat link. Thank you so much.


Sincerely,
Support Team
Support@HelpMeDownload.Com
Toll Free: 1-800-978-7657
Web-chat is now available!
http://onlinechat.helpmedownload.com/SightMaxAgentInterface/PreChatSurvey.aspx?accountID=6&siteID=11&queueID=19

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST
Janet Seiler Send email


Feb 19, 2012

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM 18009787657 GB $9.95

can you please stop taking money off my card, i dont recall allowing you to deduct anything from my account and i have no idea what its for. Please refund my money and stop this.
Janet Seiler Send email


Feb 19, 2012

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM 18009787657 GB $9.95

Stop removing money from my account without my permission. I dont know how you got my number but stop please.
Help_me_download Send email


Feb 29, 2012

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM 18009787657 GB $9.95

Good Day Janet Seiler,

I am so sorry for this charges. I am a customer service associate from Official-BirthCertificate.com/au. Kindly send us an email so we can clear this up with you. You may also dial our toll free number or chat with us live. Information are below. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Support Team
Support@support@official-birthcertificate.com
Toll Free: 1-800-073-250
Web-chat is now available!
http://onlinechat.helpmedownload.com/SightMaxAgentInterface/PreChatSurvey.aspx?accountID=6&siteID=11&queueID=19

Our Operations is available between: 08:00 to 17:00 Australian Standard Time
SoccerFan


Mar 19, 2012

after 20$ purchase they started to charge my visa 10 dollars every month

I purchased a product from this website for $20. After that, they started to charge me 10 dollars every month and refuse to resolve this immediately, even after something like 6 calls. These charges are completely unauthorized and illegal! Stay away from that website and do not purchase anything there!
rellie


Jun 22, 2012

Illegally taking money from my account

Stop taking money out of my account without my permission. I dont know how you got my number and I am sure that is illegal and if not stopped immediately will contact police. This has been going since 23rd October 2011 and you are still taking money out every month around the 22nd. I expect to be refunded all the funds you have stolen from me. I have never used freedownloadzone.
FreeDownloadZone.Com


Aug 21, 2012

after 20$ purchase they started to charge my visa 10 dollars every month

Hello SoccerFan,

I am a Customer Service Representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We are more than willing to assist you regarding these charges. For your questions, please feel free to contact us via our Toll Free Number, Email or Chat.


Sincerely,

Support Team
FreeDownloadZone.com
Toll Free: 1-888-436-5129. Available from 8AM to 8PM EST, Mondays to Fridays
Email us at support@FreeDownloadZone.Com
Chat with us!
http://onlinechat.helpmedownload.com/SightMaxAgentInterface/PreChatSurvey.aspx?accountID=6&siteID=11&queueID=19
FreeDownloadZone.Com


Aug 21, 2012

Illegally taking money from my account

Hi rellie,

I am a Customer Service Representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com. I understand how unknown charges can be confusing in your part and we apologize for any inconvenience. We can definitely assist you in resolving this matter. You may contact us via our Toll Free Number, Email or Chat.


Sincerely,

Support Team
FreeDownloadZone.com
Toll Free: 1-888-436-5129. Available from 8AM to 8PM EST, Mondays to Fridays
Email us at support@FreeDownloadZone.Com
Chat with us!
http://onlinechat.helpmedownload.com/SightMaxAgentInterface/PreChatSurvey.aspx?accountID=6&siteID=11&queueID=19
Felicia Clark


Aug 21, 2012

Make 100-300$ per day working with Google...

like Paul replied I'm alarmed that any body able to earn $4203 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this page bit.ly/O27xtp (Navigate through the site for more details and how to get started)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home